Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
Time: 15 minutes of prep + 1 hour to chill
Yield: 8 servings
3 scoops of protein powder: try Kaha
3/4 cups of Almond Butter
1/2 cup of quick oats
1/4 cup of honey
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice
Optional: Crushed pecans
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Combine the mixture together until it has an even consistency.
- Place parchment paper over a medium sized backing sheet.
- Evenly spread mixture over parchment paper. Ensure even thickness.
- Optional: Top with crushed pecans
- Place in refrigerator for minimum 1-hour.
- Cut evenly into 8 bars.
Protein: 17.5 grams
Carbohydrate: 13.5 grams
Fat: 18 grams
Calories: 286 kcals